When I Listen To My Silence
When I listen to my silence, I can hear clearly the voice of Truth. There are no lies and everything is so clear and transparent. I can see, through all the faces, and I see the true face who is eternally looking back at me. I can listen to the words and, behind them, I can hear their true meaning. Sometimes through their lips I hear one thing, but their true meaning reveals a totally different story.
When I listen to my silence, I can feel the pain that I have been carrying for decades: thinking that there’s no other way to live. I had created a world of pain and suffering that only I can see and feel.
But behind all that, there’s this silence where there’s no pain, there’s no suffering, there’s no lack, there’s no loneliness, there’s no sadness, there’s no sickness, there’s no hell, there’s no darkness, there’s no difference between you and I.
Behind the silence there’s this huge possibility of becoming one with the Creator, He/She/It has given us the freedom to create our pains, sorrows and darkest moments. Everything that comprises our life is our own creation. We create it all and at the same time we can make any aspect of it disappear.
Our loving Creator has given us the power to make a mess out of our life as well as the power to heal, transform, and created it all—we are limited only by our limited ability to imagine.
How happy can I make my life?…Happiness is only a thought away.
How much money can I attract into my life?… Wealth and abundance is only a thought away.
How healthy can I be?… Health and wellbeing is only a thought away.
How successful can I became?… Success is only a thought away.
And this list goes on and on. What’s stopping us from becoming the wonderful beings that we already are? I believe we have given over our power to others allowing ourselves to be victims, instead of the powerful beings with many wonderful gifts that God has given us from the moment He created us.
Because of circumstances in our history we have been afraid. It seems like in order to hide this wonderful gifts we have created an educational system that leave us little room to look inside and find for ourselves our true potential.
We have created religions that keep us in fear and full of guilt, leaving us with an uneasy feeling that we are less than what we really are.
We have created a society that binds us and keeps us competing against each other. This system encourages us to try to be the first, better, smarter, richer and bigger .
Reflect back on your own history. Who was the author of the books you grew up reading? Who was behind the pulpit you grew up listening to and worshipping before? Who was in charge of your education and behavior? If those people didn’t reflect the joy, wellness, wealth, freedom of expression of their true selves, then we should start checking our memory bank to see what we have learned about money, love, health, freedom, and God. If there’s something in our life that we want to change, go back to our past and reflect on the people who taught us the believes and behaviors that are causing us pain or suffering.
There’s no reason why we should not be happy, free, wealthy, and healthy.... For one reason or another we have given our power to others who have given their own power as well. We do not need to repeat those patterns, we need to take control of our lives and start anew in order to experience our own beautiful and free “true self”.
Others may feel insecure if we do that, but at the end we will be showing the way how to get rid of usessless rules, systems and laws that had kept us afraid, fearfull and powerless.
There is hope, we can take our selves out of the darkness and slave position that we have created around us for so long.
Close your eyes and imagine that you are as happy and healthy as you can see yourself. Don’t limit your ambition -- It is not bad to be ambitious. Have you seen beautiful scenery with all the colors and richness that knows no limits? Well, the same life that runs through them is in you. So you have ALL the right to be as luscious as you want.
In nature, there’s nothing lacking. You are part of the same nature. There’s nothing you or I lack. Perfection is our birthright and we have to claim it TODAY.
We deserve to be happy in whatever shape or form we believe happiness is.
Go to your silence and find the beauty that belongs to you and claim it, see it and live it.
Never say, ‘I can’t” -- because you will create what you believe you can’t be or do.
Never say “I can’t afford it”, because you will create the inability to afford anything.
Never say “I’m not happy,” because you will never be happy.
Never say “I CAN’T” because that will be a command you send to the Universe, and the Universe will not give you anything more or anything less than what you command of it.
With Love,
Patricia Elena Garcia
I can be
I can do
I can afford
I can learn
I can accomplish
I can grow
I can love
I can forgive
I can start all over again
I remember who I really am
No comments:
Post a Comment