The Dream Of Life
I was dreaming and while I was there I thought “I can get out of this dream and create my very own dream” So I did.
The dream was going very normally until I wanted to know who was I, in this dream, because everybody was having a normal relationship between them but I was not seeing myself inside the dream, I was not feeling being a part of it, I was not feeling included.
So I wanted to know who was “I” in that dream, I had a feeling I was there but I was not having a clear idea who was playing my part.
This bothered me terribly, so I decided to question each and everyone on MY dream. I took their faces with my hands and scream: “What is MY part in this dream!!!!!!!!!!?
I didn’t get an answer, I did that with all of them screaming on the top of my lungs: “WHAT IS MY PART IN THIS DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Silence…….
All of the sudden everyone disappeared and I felt a darkness that involved me completely. On that darkness there was an inexplicable silence.
I “heard” a “voice” that said:
“You are everything in the dream”
At that moment a light appeared and I heard some nature sounds, which I can’t explain at all, it was like a clear canvas ready to receive the order for a new dream if I wanted to create one.
At that moment I was yet in another dream. As soon as I could I told them:
“I have to tell you about a dream that I just had before I forget it”.
Before I forget, I want to remember. Remember that I am inside a dream, and that, I am the only one who has created the whole thing.
Before I forget, I have to remember that the players on my dream are my own self.
Before I forget, I have to remember that if I don’t like the dream that I’m dreaming there’s nobody to blame. Who’s there to blame if I’m the creator of the dream or nightmare that I’m living?
Before I forget, I have to remember that when the screen of the dream turns blank, I have the possibility to create another dream or dream no more, and wake up!.
With Love,
Patricia Elena Garcia
No comments:
Post a Comment