Simple Truths by Pat
This blog is going to allow me to share insights that I have been divinely receiving for as long as I can remember. Until now, for one reason or another, I had not dared to share them publicly. I always had doubts about not being intellectual enough to speak or write about such things, but now, I dare to do so.
Privately, I have shared what I refer to as, Simple Truths, and now I am inspired to share them with you.
You may ask, "Who is this Pat? What are her credentials?" Well,
everybody knows me as Patricia Elena Garcia. I have NO credentials; yet the only credential I do have is the certainty that what I’m sharing with you here, is not mine, it’s from Someone who knows more than me and understands everything better than me. Also, I can assure you that these Simple Truths came, and still come through me constantly.
I don't want to make this a long introduction because what prompted me to create this blog was not to become famous by any means. What moved me is a loving and unselfish desire to share what the Divine, (or whatever you may choose to call It), has the kindness and goodwill to reveal to me. It does it in a loving and Simple way, so that I can understand it, apply it, and above all, practice it.
I’ve noticed over the years that the truth is not complicated or flashy. The truth is simple, but we love to complicate it; and we find complicated names so that the ego will be entertained with the same things day after day, month after month, year after year, and lifetime after lifetime. If you don’t believe in reincarnation, don’t worry, it’s not necessary. As long as some of the things written here can be beneficial to you and your day, I will be content.
The only requirement for taking advantage of this blog is to not think that you know everything already because if you are breathing the same air, and you can see your reflection in a mirror, I can assure you that you, like me, still have some things to learn.
Start by emptying the mind of intellectualism and knowledge. These things may bring us a good reputation during trivial chats, but they have no application on our day- to day life. I fact, they block the mind, and prevent us from recognizing how simple life can be.
Remember: "Intellectualism is not an attribute of the soul but of the ego”. Please read with an open heart and you’ll see that your soul will recognize itself in some of these Simple Truths.
Welcome to my world... which is yours as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment